Tuesday 27 September 2011

Social Networks?

Am I the only one who is getting seriously fed up with Facebook and all the updates and changes and am I the only one who thinks Facebook is getting seriously creepy as well? I thought I was being very careful about who could read and access my posts...it appears I was wrong...beware 'Friends of Friends' who are not (and you don't want them to be or you would have accepted their invite) your friends.
I have been playing around with Google+ and so far I like it...if only I could get more people to switch over  perhaps then I would be able to stop talking to myself...

1 comment:

  1. True, there's not enough people on Google+ and therefore I have stopped checking it...cant handle having so many places to post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.