Thursday 12 May 2011

The beginning of the end...of the first 13 things

This post was lost in virtual space and has only just re-appeared (Sunday 15th May).


Since signing up to LibraryThing I have decided to set myself a summer project and catalogue all of my books at home. I have added a few books already and actually written a couple of reviews, which I have never done before so they may not be very good! I have set up links to both Facebook and Twitter as well, nothing too complicated all in all. I'm sure I have more than 200 books at home, which is the limit for free access, but at $25 for life, it doesn't seem that expensive.
I'm sure there is a way to add DVD's and CD's as well, but trying that out is for a rainy day!

Library Anywhere looks great, but will it work with Talis Prism? LibraryThing also openly publish their Library Anywhere prices which is highly unusual in the library world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.